Winter Holiday Citrus Sangria
Toast to the holidays with this tangy Winter Citrus Sangria. This fruity, festive cocktail is a beloved beverage for both children and adults. You can make one for the kids and one for the adults (if ya know what I mean)
- 1 qt . ((4 cups) cold water)
- 3 pkt. ((0.31 oz. each) CRYSTAL LIGHT PURE Raspberry Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix)
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 each lemons and navel oranges (, divided)
- 1 bottle ((750 mL) sparkling grape juice)
- Add water to drink mixes in 3-qt. pitcher; stir until mixes are dissolved.
- Stir in cranberry juice cocktail.
- Squeeze juice from 1 each lemon and orange.
- Add to prepared drink; stir.
- Slice remaining fruit; stir into drink.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until chilled.
- Stir in grape juice just before serving.
- Courtesy of Kraft