Looking for a new soup to add to your favorite recipes? This Chicken Enchilada Soup has become my husband’s all time favorite home-made soup, thanks to Wildtree! It comes together quickly and it’s a cinch to make. And besides the Wildtree products, you probably have most of the ingredients already in your pantry.
- 1 tablespoon Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1 pound chicken boneless , skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 green bell pepper , diced
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese , softened
- ¾ cup Wildtree Tia Rosa’s Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup Wildtree Chicken Bouillon Soup Base , prepared according to package directions
- 1 (15 ounce can) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup corn
Heat the Grapeseed Oil in large nonstick saucepan over medium high heat.
Add chicken and bell pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and slightly browned.
In a small bowl, blend the cream cheese and Enchilada Sauce with a hand mixer until smooth.
Once chicken is done cooking, add cheese and sauce mixture to the pan with the chicken.
Stir in the Chicken Bouillon, beans, diced tomatoes, and corn.
Simmer over medium-low heat approximately 7 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
(Do not allow soup to boil after the cream cheese has been added otherwise it will break).