Fresh berries combine with a creamy cheesecake fluff. This is so amazing and will be the hit of any gathering! I am loving the fresh and delicious berries that are starting to pop up in the stores right now. I love fresh fruit! We eat so much fruit around here it is crazy. I am always trying to think of yummy ways to use up our fruit.
VERY BERRY CHEESECAKE SALAD
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 oz cool whip (, thawed*)
- 6 cups berries (, I used:)
- 3 cups strawberries (, sliced)
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the thawed cool whip.
- Add strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Fold carefully into the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- Author: Alyssa