Just take one of VELVEETA’s new 4oz. Mini Blocks and you’re only a few easy steps away from creamy, cheesy, bacony goodness
VELVEETA® Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken & Bacon Potatoes
- 4 small baking potatoes ((1-1/4 lb.))
- 1 Tbsp . oil
- 1/2 lb . boneless skinless chicken breasts (, cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 VELVEETA Mini Blocks ((4 oz.), cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1-1/2 cups frozen chopped broccoli (, thawed)
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon (, cooked, crumbled)
- Prick potatoes with fork. Wrap individually in foil; place in slow cooker. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 4-1/2 hours).
- Heat oil in medium skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 8 to 10 min. or until done, stirring frequently. Add VELVEETA and broccoli; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and broccoli is heated through.
- Remove potatoes from slow cooker; remove foil. Cut slits in tops of potatoes; top with chicken mixture and bacon.
- Source: Kraft