Vegetable and cheese-topped pizza crust, cut into squares, make an easy party appetizer.
- 1 prepared pizza crusts (, 12-inch)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on large baking sheet.
- Mix mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses in small bowl.
- Toss vegetables, 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture, oil, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in medium bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly over crust. Top with olives and remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into 2-inch pieces to serve.
- Courtesy ofMcCormick