Cheesecake meets pecan pie in this smooth and decadent seasonal dessert.
Vanilla Pecan Pie
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (, (from 14.1-ounce package))
- 1 package ((8 ounces) cream cheese, softened)
- 3 eggs (, divided)
- 3/4 cup sugar (, divided)
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract (, divided)
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter (, melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pecan pieces (, toasted)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare crust as directed on package for one-crust pie using 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Beat cream cheese, 1 of the eggs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended and smooth. Spread evenly on bottom of crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat remaining 2 eggs and 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Add corn syrup, butter, remaining 2 teaspoons vanilla and salt; stir until well blended. Sprinkle pecans evenly over baked cream cheese layer. Slowly pour corn syrup mixture over nuts.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until just set in center. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Courtesy of McCormick