This is the famous healing coconut turmeric smoothie! Turmeric, “The Queen Of Spices”, is known to treat many of our ailments going from aiding digestion and relieving pain to fighting cancer and Alzheimer’s. If you are feeling adventurous you can blend in two cloves of garlic with a pinch of cayenne pepper. These of course are optional. Read the instructions on the image for this great tasting smoothie. Please share this incredible healthy and delicious recipe with family, friends and co workers.
Turmeric Ginger Colada Smoothie
- 1 inch piece fresh turmeric (, peeled (or 1 tsp. dried turmeric))
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger (, peeled)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks or ((pineapple and mango frozen chunks))
- 1 cup unflavored soy or almond milk ((could substitute some or all with coconut milk))
- 1 tsp . vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- If you substitute coconut milk (, you'll get something that tastes even more like a pina coloda. I opted to go with unflavored soy milk, to keep my smoothie on the light side.)
- Through everything in the blender and hit start.
71 total views, 4 views today