Turkey Chowder | Gluten Free Soup Recipe.
Turn your leftover turkey into a satisfying chowder that has chunks of potatoes and corn.
With fall right around the corner, this turkey chowder is not only gluten free, but is a delicious comfort food.
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 package McCormick® Gluten-Free Turkey Gravy Mix
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sage, Rubbed
- Cook bacon in large saucepan on medium heat until crisp.
- Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add water and potatoes.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir Gravy Mix and flour in medium bowl.
- Stir in half-and-half with wire whisk until smooth.
- Stir mixture into saucepan.
- Add turkey, corn and sage.
- Bring to boil on medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Courtesy ofMcCormick
90 total views, 4 views today