This Triple-Layer Lemon Pie No Bake is the perfect choice for a spring or summer celebration with friends and family.
It is the perfect Hello, spring summer sunshine. Three layers of fluffy, creamy and cool—come together to make this perfect no-bake lemon pie.
This lemon pie is made with lemon flavor instant pudding, fresh lemon juice, a ready to use graham cracker crust, or you can make your own, and topped off with
a dollop of my favorite, cool whipped topping. I love that this is a no bake pie, sometimes in the summer I don’t like using the oven.
Here are some other lemon recipes that you might like.
- 2 pkg. ((3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 Tbsp . fresh lemon juice
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust ((6 oz.))
- 1 tub ((8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided)
- Beat pudding mixes, milk and juice with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.)
- Spread 1-1/2 cups pudding onto bottom of pie crust.
- Whisk half the COOL WHIP into remaining pudding.
- Spread COOL WHIP mixture over pudding layer in crust; top with remaining COOL WHIP.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
809 total views, 22 views today