When it comes to making healthy school lunches for my 5-year old pre-schooler, I am all about buying good, organic and high-quality ingredients. I live 2 minutes away from a nice grocery store and I can find O Organics products there. Great Snack for kids after school too.
Tortilla Chip-crusted Chicken Bites
- 4 oz tortilla chips
- 8 oz O Organics chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg (, beaten)
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Crush the tortilla chips with a food processor. Set aside in a big bowl.
- Dust the chicken with all-purpose flour, shake off the excess, dip in the beaten egg, and then coat evenly with the tortilla chips.
- Lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Repeat the steps until all chicken are coated.
- Author: rasamalaysia.com