OREO Cookie Balls are easy and delicious.
Golden OREO Cookies, cream cheese and toasted flaked coconut are rolled together and dipped in white chocolate to create these luscious cookie balls.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 32 Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1–1/2 cups BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, toasted, divided
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and 1 cup coconut until blended.
- Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.