The Very Best Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe.
Enjoy this great banana bread recipe made using Gluten Free yellow cake mix – perfect for a breakfast treat.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free yellow cake mix
- 1 cup mashed very ripe bananas (2 medium)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom only of 9×5-inch or 8×4-inch loaf pan with shortening.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, mashed bananas, butter and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 9-inch loaf 55 to 60 minutes, 8-inch loaf 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- (Place sheet of foil over loaf to prevent overbrowning.)
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan to cooling rack.
- Cool about 1 hour before slicing.
Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free.
Products and ingredient sources can change.