The best baked crab artichoke easiest cheesy, creamy dip for all your entertaining needs! Everyone will be begging for the recipes!
The Best Baked Crab Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz . cream cheese (, softened to room temperature)
- 1 c . mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 c . shredded Monterey Jack (, divided)
- 1/2 c . finely grated Parmesan
- 1 14- oz . can artichoke hearts (, chopped finely)
- 2 cloves garlic (, minced)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz . lump crab meat
- 2 green onions (, sliced)
- 2 tsp . Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp . chopped parsley
- 1 baguette (, sliced and toasted)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise,
- cup Monterey Jack, Parmesan, artichokes, garlic, crab meat, green onions and worcestershire. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer dip to a 10” cast iron skillet and sprinkle remaining Monterey Jack cheese on top.
- Bake until warmed through and bubbly, about 15-20 minutes.
- Top with parsley. Serve warm with toasted baguette slices.
- Source: Delish
451 total views, 11 views today