Do you want to know how to get great legs working out right at home? Well, I’ve created a simple but very challenging home leg workout that takes little equipment and space. This best home leg workout will shape, tone and firm your legs while burning calories and fat.
Shape Your Legs and Burn Calories!
Comment and Share With a Friend Once You Try at Own Risk!
Get workouts for FREE every week Click http://bit.ly/2hltqck
Repeat entire Workout : Beginner 1-2x / Advanced 3-5X
1 Goblet Squat 15 / 20- 25 Reps (advanced)
* Best to start 90 % @ max weight for first 5 -6 reps then finish with lighter weight 70-85% max
* Go Deep with squat, toes out, pressure on heels
2 Plie Pulses with Weight 25 / 40 – 50 reps (advanced)
* Best to start 90% @ max weight for first 10-15 reps
* Make Sure to go 1/2 way to 1 inch off ground and repeat, back up
3 Lunge Pulses 25 / 40 – 50 reps each leg (advanced)
* Pulse from 1 inch off ground to 4-5 inches up and repeat
* all weight on front heel, thigh and glute
* hold weight if you want more work (10-20 lbs each hand)
4 Bosu Plyo 30 sec- 1min / 2 – 3 min (advanced)
* press off heel and stomp to move, should feel glute and thigh
* explode up not over
5 Box Plyo ( 1 leg ) 30 sec- 1min / 2 – 3 min (advanced)
* explode up and lock out leg when in air
* advanced : hold 10-20 lb. medicine ball on chest (optional)
* don’t skip, explode up to switch
Gym workout: Replace goblet squats with bar squats for 8-12 reps. Add Leg Press before plie pulses for 5 sets of 12 with feet wide shoulder width and toes out, press off heel only. Instead of lunge pulses add 3 sets x 30 reps leg extension.
Get workouts like this plus boxing
See here ????Www.boxin15online.com