I can eat this Superfood Salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner, it’s that good, and super healthy. This is how I make mine, you can always add other veggies or nuts and berries too!! This superfood salad is packed full of greens and loaded with veggies. Topped with cranberries, toasted pumpkin seeds.
- 1 cup chopped green cabbage
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 2 cups fresh chopped kale
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 cups spring salad ((package or make your own))
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- salt and pepper to your taste
- 1 bottle your brand choice poppyseed dressing ((or make your own))
- Chop all veggies up or shred them
- Mix all together
- Add cranberries and pumpkin seeds
- salt and pepper to your liking
- Mix in poppyseed salad dressing to how you like it.
- Some people like more dressing than others.