Strawberry Shortcake Jello Shots are a real summer treat.
25 large strawberries
3 oz. box strawberry Jell-o
1 c. water, boiled
1 c. vodka
1/2 c. sugar, for rimming strawberries
Reddi-Wip, for garnish
Crushed Nilla Wafers, for garnish
- 25 large strawberries
- 3 oz. box strawberry Jell-o
- 1 c. water, boiled
- 1 c. vodka
- 1/2 c. sugar, for rimming strawberries
- Reddi-Wip, for garnish
- Crushed Nilla Wafers, for garnish
- Using a paring knife, cut the tops and tips of the strawberries off so they can stand up and no longer have stems. Using a melon baller, create wells in the strawberries, being careful not to make any other holes. Discard insides.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Jell-o and water until completely dissolved. Add vodka and whisk to combine.
- Dip each strawberry in sugar, then carefully pour Jell-o mixture into strawberries. Refrigerate until firm, 3 to 4 hours.
- Top with Reddi-wip and sprinkle with Nilla Wafers. Serve.
- Courtesy of Delish
You May Also Like