Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.
Learn how to make ice cream with this Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream recipe.
This cool and creamy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is a must-try!Print
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1–1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 graham crackers, coarsely chopped
- Beat first 4 ingredients with mixer in large freezerproof bowl until blended. Freeze 4 hours.
- Beat cream cheese mixture with mixer until creamy. Blend strawberries in blender until smooth. Add to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Stir in chopped grahams.
- Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Let dessert stand at room temperature about 15 min. before serving to soften slightly.
- thank you kraft
Check out more Desserts Here