Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp is made in just one skillet and ready in just 15 minutes!
Fresh shrimp gets cooked in a buttery lemon garlic sauce with crushed red pepper flakes. It will become a new favorite!
- 2 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. dry white wine (or water)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil.
- Add shrimp, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes and cook until shrimp is pink, 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining tablespoon butter, lemon juice, white wine, and parsley.