Spicy Kale Caesar Salad Recipe
Chopped serrano chiles give this crunchy salad its spicy zap of flavor. But don’t worry—creamy Caesar dressing and crisp cucumbers cool the fire.Print
- 2 cups loosely packed torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups loosely packed torn stemmed kale leaves
- 1/2 lb . mixed red and white new potatoes (, quartered, cooked and cooled)
- 1/2 cup cucumber slices
- 2 hard-cooked eggs (, sliced)
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing
- 1 serrano chile (, thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Toss lettuce and kale with all remaining ingredients except chiles and cheese.
- Place on 2 plates.
- Top with chiles and cheese.
- Source: Kraft