Spicy BBQ Grilled Oysters on the Half Shell with butter Parmesan cheese, a little hot sauce and throw them on the grill and enjoy.
SPICY BBQ GRILLED OYSTERS ON THE HALF SHELL
- 2 cups butter softened ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 dozen large fresh oysters on the half shell
- Preheat grill to 450°. Pulse first 8 ingredients in a food processor until well combined.
- Arrange oysters in a single layer on grill.
- Grill oysters until ready to pop open
- Spoon 2 tsp. butter mixture into each oyster; grill, uncovered, 7 minutes or until butter boils
- Let cool, and WOW what a treat.