Southwest Chicken Nachos: These chicken nachos are great for game day celebrations when hearty appetizers are a requirement.
Southwest Chicken Nachos
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (, divided)
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 package McCormick® Southwest Chicken Quesadillas Seasoning Mix
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix chicken, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, tomato and Seasoning Mix until well blended.
- Arrange tortilla chips on 2 lightly greased foil-lined shallow baking pans, overlapping chips as necessary.
- Top each pan with 1/2 of the chicken mixture and 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with assorted toppings and serve with guacamole and salsa, if desired.