S’mores Foil Pack. If using regular size crackers use a whole marshmallow. Bake until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with the remaining graham crackers, pressing down slightly to make a sandwich. Serve immediately, while still warm.
Have the campfire classic your way—easily!Print
- 1 graham cracker, broken in half (2 squares)
- 2 JET-PUFFED STACKERMALLOWS Marshmallows
- 1 HERSHEY’S® Milk Chocolate Bar piece (1/2 of 1.55-oz. bar)
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Fill graham squares with marshmallows and chocolate; wrap in foil.
- Grill 4 to 5 min. or until marshmallows begin to melt.
- via: kraft
See Step by Step How To Make Foil Packs on the Grill