Why reach for canned pork and beans when it’s so easy to make in your slow cooker.
Slow Cookers Southern BBQ Pork and Beans
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast (, cut into 3/4-inch cubes)
- 2 cans ((16 ounces each) white beans, drained and rinsed)
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Southern BBQ Ribs Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- Place pork and beans in slow cooker.
- Mix Seasoning Mix, ketchup and honey until well blended.
- Pour over pork and beans. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- Courtesy of McCormick
- Photo credit: Sandy Coughlin from Reluctant Entertainer.
149 total views, 1 views today