Slow Cookers Cowboy Beef Brisket: Smoky beef brisket is a Texas barbecue favorite.
Make it indoors in your slow cooker with McCormick® Slow Cookers Sweet & Smoky Pulled Chicken Seasoning
- 3 pounds beef brisket (, trimmed and cut in half)
- 1 large onion (, cut into wedges)
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Sweet & Smoky Pulled Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup cola
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Place 1/2 of the brisket in slow cooker.
- Top with onion.
- Mix Seasoning Mix, cola, ketchup and brown sugar until blended.
- Pour 1/2 of the cola mixture over brisket.
- Top with remaining brisket. Pour remaining cola mixture over top.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW.
- Remove brisket to serving platter.
- Slice brisket across the grain into thin slices.
- Stir sauce before serving.
- Serve with brisket.
- Courtesy of McCormick