The easiest way you can make a Mongolian beef recipe! The beef gets melt in your mouth tender in the slow cooker and the sauce becomes incredibly silky, with great spicy sweet flavors!
Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef recipe is the easiest way to make Mongolian Beef! Perfectly tender beef in a silky ginger soy glaze, with great sweet and spicy flavors!
Recipe and Video Below
- 1 ½ pounds Flank Steak
- ¼ cups cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- ¾ cups Soy Sauce
- ¾ cups Water
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- 1 cup grated Carrots
- green onions, for garnish
- Add sliced flank steak and cornstarch to a large resealable plastic bag. Close and shake to coat well. This can be done in a large mixing bowl as well, but I find it's less messy to do in a bag.
- To the bottom of slow cooker, add vegetable oil, garlic, ginger, water, soy sauce, brown sugar and Sriracha sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add in coated flank steak and carrots and stir again until everything is coated in the sauce.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or on LOW for about 4 hours, until steak is cooked and tender.
- Serve over white rice and garnished with green onions and sesame seeds if desired.