- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ triple chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 box ((4-serving size) instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 bag ((12 oz) milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat Cake ingredients with electric mixer as directed on cake mix box.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, beat pudding mix and 2 cups milk with whisk as directed on box.
- Pour into slow cooker over cake batter. Do not mix.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours or until cake is set and pudding is beginning to bubble out of cake.
- Courtesy of Betty Crocker