Keep dinner prep to 10 minutes with store-bought pasta sauce, refrigerated cooked diced potatoes and frozen mixed vegetables.
Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo Stew
- 1 jar ((16 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups refrigerated cooked diced potatoes with onions ((from 20-oz bag))
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs (, cut into 1-inch-wide strips)
- 1 bag ((1 lb) frozen mixed vegetables)
- In small bowl, mix pasta sauce, water, basil and salt.
- Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, layer half each of the potatoes, chicken strips, frozen vegetables and pasta sauce.
- Repeat layers ending with pasta sauce.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.
- Courtesy of Pillsbury
80 total views, 2 views today