This apple bread pudding with warm butterscotch is one of the more scrumptious things you could make in your slow cooker. Start unwrapping the caramels!
Slow-Cooker Apple Bread Pudding with Warm Butterscotch Sauce
- 22 KRAFT Caramels
- 5 cups milk (, divided)
- 1 can ((21 oz.) apple pie filling)
- 2 cups light cream
- 8 eggs (, beaten)
- 1 tsp . ground cinnamon
- 12 cups cubed challah bread ((egg bread), 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 pkg. ((3.4 oz.) JELL-O Butterscotch Flavor Instant Pudding)
- Microwave caramels and 1 cup milk in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 2 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after 1 min. Add apple pie filling, cream, eggs, cinnamon and 1 cup of the remaining milk; mix well. Stir in bread.
- Pour into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray; cover with lid. Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours.
- Beat pudding mix and remaining milk in microwaveable bowl with whisk 2 min. just before serving the pudding. Microwave on HIGH 2 min., stirring after each minute. Spoon over individual servings of warm pudding.
- Courtesy of Kraft