Shrimp Boil and Andouille Sausage Spaghetti Bake is so delicious because we added Old Bay to the pasta water so it has a ton of flavor.
That’s why we’ve choose our favorites with these foil packs and sheet-pan recipe — and now spaghetti. But this Shrimp Boil and Andouille Sausage Spaghetti Bake is so delicious because we added Old Bay to the pasta water so it has a ton of flavor.
- 2 tbsp. Old Bay
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 lb. andouille sausage, sliced into coins
- 2 c. fresh corn
- 3/4 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, add 2 tablespoons Old Bay.
- Add spaghetti and cook according to package directions until al dente.
- Reserve 1 cup pasta water then drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add onion and cook until tender, 5 minutes, then stir in andouille until browned.
- Add corn, shrimp, and reserved pasta water and bring to a simmer.
- Add cooked spaghetti and green onions and toss until combined