Old-fashioned meat loaf gets a new lease on life in this recipe. Use the processor to chop leftover ham (or some purchased ham) for this flavorful loaf. Serve this with mashed potoates, corn bread, buttered peas, and a favorite beer or dry red wine.
Sherri's Amazing Ham Loaf Recipe
- 2 lbs Ground Ham ((I've used Tavern or left over from Holidays))
- 1 Cup Bread Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple Juice ((You can also use evaporated milk instead) This cuts down on the sweetness, if you do not like rich/sweet))
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1 TBSP Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Maraschino cherries ((Optional))
- Mix all ingredients together, shape into a loaf
- and bake at 350 for 1 to 1.5 hours.
- You can also brush the top with either BBQ sauce or Ketchup
- Add pineapple rings or maraschino cherries on top (Optional) .