Halved avocados filled with shrimp, crab, and tomato and then drizzled with sriracha and avocado cream on top.
Seafood Stuffed Avocado Recipe Below
3 ripe avocado 5 jumbo shrimp 4 oz crab meat ((1 can, thoroughly drained)) 2 tbsp mayonnaise 1 tomato chopped small and seedy pulp disgarded 1 tsp parsley fresh and chopped 1 pinch salt 1 pinch pepper
- 3 ripe avocado
- 5 jumbo shrimp
- 4 oz crab meat ((1 can, thoroughly drained))
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tomato chopped small and seedy pulp disgarded
- 1 tsp parsley fresh and chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- If using raw shrimp: boil shrimp for 3-5 minutes or until bodies are pink and curled. Remove shrimp from water and chill for 1 hour. Once chilled, chop shrimp into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix together chopped shrimp, crab meat, mayo, chopped tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Clean avocados and cut in half lengthwise. Remove seed. If desired, cut the soft inside of the avocado into the cubes (but do not remove from shell) to make eating easier.
- Scoop seafood mix into the groove created by the avocado seed. Use a spoon to pat seafood mix down into a small dome. Drizzle sauces on top if desired.
- Author: http://homemadehooplah.com/