Recipe Inspirations makes trying McCormick’s best recipes fun and easy.
Each packet includes pre-measured McCormick spices and herbs and a collectible recipe card. With just a few of your own fresh ingredients, like shrimp and vegetables, you’ve got inspiration to make a memorable meal any night of the week.
You can find the packet pre-measured McCormick spices in your local grocery store.
Seafood Shrimp Pasta Primavera Recipe
- 1 package McCormick® Recipe Inspirations Shrimp & Pasta Primavera (, which includes the following Spices:)
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic (, Minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper (, Coarse Ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 pound large shrimp (, peeled and deveined)
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup red bell pepper (, strips)
- 1 cup peas
- Cook pasta in 5-quart Dutch oven as directed on package, adding shrimp and vegetables during the last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking.
- Drain well.
- Mix half-and-half, cheese, salt and all of the Spices in same Dutch oven.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly with whisk.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Add pasta, shrimp, vegetables and sour cream; toss gently to coat well and heat through.
- Serve immediately with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Courtesy of McCormick