Sea Creature Kids Jello Shots
These Sea Creature Kids Jello Shots are filled with berry blue jello, mixed with cool whip and sea creature fruit snacks spooned into clear plastic cups and a gummy worm on top will be the hit of the party.
Not only are they fun to make, they are colorful and makes a great kids Birthday Party Fun. Kids love to make and eat these mini ocean sea creature jello snacks.Print
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Sea creature shaped chewy fruit snacks
- Cool Whip
- Gummy worms
- Plastic disposable cups and lids
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1-1/4 cups.
- Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice.
- If gelatin is still thin, refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- After the jello has thickened, stir in with a fork cool whip until it is all mixed and in small pieces
- Add sea creatures to the jello and mix together
- Spoon jello in cups, place a gummy worm on top and a squirt of whipping cream
- Servings depend on what size cup you use, I used the 2.5 ounce.