Prepare the perfect veggie side dish with this Roasted Cauliflower and Peppers recipe. Serve these roasted veggies alongside a holiday turkey or ham.
Roasted Cauliflower with Sweet Piquanté Peppers
- 6 cups small cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp . olive oil
- 2 Tbsp . PLANTERS Sliced Almonds
- 2 Tbsp . KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp . chopped sweet piquanté peppers (, drained)
- 1 Tbsp . chopped fresh mint
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Toss cauliflower with oil; spread onto rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 min., stirring in nuts after 20 min.
- Spoon cauliflower mixture into medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Courtesy with permission from Kraft