Red Wine Milkshake Drink Recipe.
How much wine you choose to pour in the blender is entirely up to you. The amount below is our recommendation for best taste and texture, but tbh, we usually just eyeball it. (Not ready to try this boozy milkshake? Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of other killer shake inspiration).
See More Drink Recipes Here
- 1 (1.5 quart) Breyer’s Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 c. red wine
- 4 oz. vodka
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Maraschino cherries, for serving
- In a blender, blend ice cream, red wine, and vodka until smooth.
- Divide between glasses and garnish with whipped cream and cherries.