Bring these moist Red Velvet Cupcakes to your next get-together. With cream cheese frosting, these red velvet cupcakes make an experience truly special.
Red Velvet Cupcakes ( With Cream Cheese Frosting )
- 1 pkg. ((2-layer size) red velvet cake mix)
- 1 pkg. ((3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding)
- 1 pkg. ((8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese softened)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (, softened)
- 1 lb . powdered sugar ((about 4 cups))
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 oz . BAKER'S White Chocolate shaved into curls
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, blending dry pudding mix into batter before spooning into prepared muffin cups. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in sugar. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Spoon 1-1/2 cups into freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Cut 1 small corner off bottom of bag
- Insert tip of bag into top of each cupcake to pipe about 1 Tbsp. frosting into center of cupcake.
- Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting. Top with chocolate curls. Keep refrigerated.
- Courtesy with permission for Kraft