This Low Fat Ranch Pasta Salad is one of my favorites. I use to buy this pasta salad already prepared in a box until I made up my own recipe.
One thing about pasta is you can almost add any ingredients to the salad and make it your own original.
Make traditional pasta salad even better! Just add hidden valley ranch dressing from the package.
This is how I like to make this Low Fat Ranch Pasta Salad. Be creative and add your own recipe with using different ingredients.Print
- 8 ounces small shell pasta
- 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise or plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2 package hidden valley ranch dressing
- salt to taste
- Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled or bacon bits
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Red onion chopped in small pieces to your taste
- Sliced olives
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, dressing and salt in large bowl until well blended.
- Add pasta, bacon, peas, onion and olives in mixing bowl.
- Toss gently to coat well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
I also like to add green onions and pepper to this creamy ranch bacon pasta salad to my taste.