This Low Fat Ranch Pasta Salad is one of my favorites. I use to buy this pasta salad already prepared in a box until I made up my own recipe.
One thing about pasta is you can almost add any ingredients to the salad and make it your own original.
- 1 (16 oz) box elbow noodles
- 1 (1 oz) package hidden valley ranch dip seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz) low fat container sour cream
- 1/3 cup low fat mayo
- 1 (16 oz) block cheddar cheese (sharp or mild), cubed
- 1 (10 oz) bag frozen peas, thawed
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water, stir so they don’t stick. Let cool while you prep the rest.
- Mix the ranch seasoning, sour cream and mayo together until well combined.
- Place pasta in a large bowl. Mix together with ranch mixture.
- Toss in cheese, peas and bacon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
See More Recipes HERE
This is how I like to make this Low Fat Ranch Pasta Salad. Be creative and add your own recipe with using different ingredients.
I also like to add green onions and pepper to this creamy ranch bacon pasta salad to my taste.