Ranch Pasta Primavera Salad.
Rotini pasta and vegetables are tossed with ranch dressing in this cold pasta primavera salad that is perfect for potlucks, Thanksgiving side dish, Christmas side dish.
- ½ 1 oz . Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 box ((16 ounces) rotini (corkscrew) pasta)
- 3 green onions (, chopped)
- 4 medium radishes (, thinly sliced)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (, halved)
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets (, steamed)
- 1 red or green bell pepper (, cut into small chunks)
- 2 medium zucchini (, cut into ¼-inch slices)
- 2 tablespoons capers (, drained (optional))
- In a small bowl, mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix with milk and mayonnaise. Slowly whisk the dressing together with the oil until emulsified. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cool water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta and the remaining ingredients.
- Add the dressing and toss until well coated.
- Chill covered for 1 hour before serving.
- Courtesy of HiddenValley