You have to try this Pumpkin Spice Swirl Cheesecake recipe! When I say it’s easy, I mean it. I can bake okay, if I have really great directions and very few ingredients.
PUMPKIN SPICE SWIRL CHEESECAKE
- 2 packages packages (( 8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 packaged graham cracker crumb crust ((6 oz.))
- 38 to 40 HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies (, divided)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1-1/2 cups Sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Set aside 1/4 cup batter; spread remaining batter in crust.
- Remove wrappers from candies. Place 30 candies in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until candies are melted and smooth when stirred. Gradually blend reserved cheesecake batter into melted candy. (Mixture will seem to clump, but will smooth out.) One teaspoon at a time, gradually blend milk into candy mixture. Drop candy mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls onto vanilla batter. Gently swirl with knife for marbled effect.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack; cool completely. Cover; refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with whipped cream and remaining candies.