Pumpkin Spice Spread: This delicious pumpkin spread made with cream cheese spread has the flavors of fall holidays – pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and pecans. Serve on bagels, muffins, celery and apple slices.
Recipe and Instructions Below.
- 1 container ((8 ounces) whipped cream cheese)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
- Stir in pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check Out this Delicious Pumpkin-Chocolate Swirl Cake with Chocolate Ganache