For a lighter alternative to traditional pumpkin pie, try this deliciously easy pumpkin pie mousse with roasted pecans.
Super easy to make, and delicious too. A great gluten free dessert.
- 1 package ((4-serving size) sugar free fat free vanilla instant pudding mix)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon (, Ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger (, Ground)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups thawed reduced fat whipped topping (, divided)
- Mix pudding mix, cinnamon and ginger in large bowl. Add milk and pumpkin; beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spoon mousse into serving bowl or 5 dessert glasses.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Just before serving, top with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Garnish with toasted chopped pecans.
- Courtesy of McCormick