Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake lovers will both choose this dessert at your holiday table.
Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
Graham Cracker Crust:: 2 cups graham cracker crumbs 3 tablespoons butter (, melted) 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
Graham Cracker Crust::
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter (, melted)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 packages ((8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened)
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 can ((15 ounces) pumpkin)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For the Crust, mix all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Press evenly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- For the Filling, beat cream cheese and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Add pumpkin, flour, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice; beat until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 50 minutes or until top is lightly browned and center is almost set.
- Turn off oven; let cheesecake stand in oven 1 hour.
- Remove from oven.
- Run small knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cheesecake.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.