This traditional chocolate chip cookie gets a boost with the addition of pumpkin – making these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies the perfect anytime treat!
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl with electric mixer on medium until well blended. Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract. Mix on low until combined. Stir in flour mixture. Batter will be soft. Fold in morsels. Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in airtight container.