Pumpkin Bread Starbucks Copy Cat Recipe.
Starbucks Pumpkin Bread is a favorite of my family.
This Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Bread is well spiced, and soooo moist.
Do you know how much a whole loaf of pumpkin bread would cost if you purchased it from Starbucks? I can show you how to make this yummy pumpkin bread.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 2 eggs (, beaten)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil ((do not use olive or peanut oil))
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl add all of the dry ingredients; flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, salt, and spices.
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- In a smaller bowl mix together the 2 beaten eggs, the oil, pumpkin puree, and the vanilla.
- Once the liquid ingredients are mixed well pour over the dry ingredients.
- Stir until the lumps are out. Do not over-stir the mixture.
- Pour into a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top of bread. Bake for 50 – 60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when poked in the center of the loaf.
- Cool for approximately 5 minutes in the pan, and then turn the pumpkin bread onto a cooling rack.