Poppy Seed, Grape & Chicken Pasta Salad is a fresh and delicious salad recipe loaded with juicy grapes, chewy cranberries and golden raisins, crunchy almonds , tender chicken and a creamy poppy seed dressing for the perfect side dish at any party. If you are looking for something different to bring to your next potluck, be sure and give this salad a try!
Poppy Seed, Grape & Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1½ c . Kraft Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 c . mayonaisse
- 1 Tbsp . Champagne vinegar ((substitute apple cider vinegar))
- ½ tsp . salt
- 1 16 oz . box cavatappi pasta (, prepared al dente)
- 2 c . chicken (, cooked and cubed)
- 4 c . grapes (, halved)
- 1 c . dried cranberries
- 1 c . golden raisins
- 1 c . sliced almonds
- ⅔ c . green onions (, diced)
- In a large bowl, whisk the first four ingredients.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients and refrigerate for two hours.
- Serve cold.
- Author: Danielle – Krafted Koch