I have been addicted to this salad ever since I tasted it! It is one of those delicious sides that tastes like a dessert but has fruit in it so we can all pretend its super healthy! Seriously though, it’s a great dish to bring to a party or just to make with your dinner. You honestly just can’t go wrong with this recipe.
PISTACHIO FLUFF SALAD
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple (, drained)
- 1 (3.5 oz) package instant pistachio pudding
- 1 8 oz container whipped topping (, thawed)
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallow
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 (10 oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large mixing bowl combine the crushed pineapple and pistachio pudding mix.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping, marshmallows, coconut, and mandarin oranges.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Source: PrettyProvidence