No fancy baking skills needed to make this Pink Lemonade Layer Cake. If you can blend drink mix and cake mix, you’ve got it made!
Pink Lemonade Layered Cake
- 1/3 cup COUNTRY TIME Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix (, divided)
- 1 pkg. ((2-layer size) white cake mix)
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 1 pkg. ((8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened)
- 1/4 cup butter (, softened)
- 1 lb . powdered sugar
- 1 tsp . vanilla
- juice from 1 lemon
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. dry drink mix. Place remaining drink mix in large bowl. Add water measure listed on cake mix package; stir until mix is dissolved. Add cake mix with oil and eggs (listed on cake mix package); beat with mixer until blended. Stir in food coloring. Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch round pans.
- Bake 28 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cakes 10 min.; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Beat reserved drink mix and remaining ingredients with mixer until blended. Stack cake layers on plate, filling and frosting with cream cheese frosting.
- Courtesy of Kraft