Philly Cheesesteak Foil Packs | Easy Healthy Low Carb Recipe.
You are gonna love these little foil packets of cheesy heaven. These Philly Cheesesteak Foil Packs are an Easy Healthy Low Carb Recipe.
Make them up for camping trips or fast and healthy low carb grilled dinner. I love making up foil packs especially in the summer for a quick meal.
Also Check Out Some Other Foil Packs BelowPrint
- 1 lb. flank steak, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices provolone
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss together steak, peppers, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place steak mixture in foil packs.
- Fold up packs and grill, 10 minutes.
- Open packs, top with provolone, and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.