Perfect Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler Recipe.
This pumpkin pecan cobbler recipe is really easy to prepare and full of pumpkin and spice flavor!
It is the perfect warm, and comforting pumpkin dessert for Fall time.
Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler is the ultimate fall dessert with cake on the top and hot caramel sauce on the bottom!
Keep this Perfect Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler Recipe close to you. PIN IT to your favorite Dessert Board.
Check Below for some other Awesome Dessert Recipes.Print
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
For the Topping
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups very hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and spices.
- Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, stir pumpkin, milk, melted butter and vanilla together to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix to create a thick batter.
- Pour into a small 8-inch casserole dish with high sides.
- In a separate bowl, stir sugar, brown sugar and pecans together.
- Spread over the top of the batter evenly.
- Pour hot water over the entire thing (DO NOT STIR A THING!) and bake for 40 minutes or once the middle is set.
- Be sure to place on a baking sheet incase it bubbles over.
- Cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with more pecans and vanilla ice cream.
More Dessert Recipes HERE
You should read the 5 Health Benefits of Pumpkin and 5 Best Pumpkin Recipes.