Pumpkin Pancakes are perfect for fall and holiday breakfasts. Plus it’s a great way to use up any leftover canned pumpkin, and the kids love them.
PERFECT PUMPKIN PANCAKES
- 1 egg
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat egg in medium bowl.
- Add milk, pumpkin, butter and vanilla; mix well. Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl until well blended.
- Add pumpkin mixture; stir just until blended.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto preheated lightly greased griddle or skillet.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning when pancakes begin to bubble.
- Courtesy of McCormick